sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

CIPAJ´s Magazine April 2014



It was a nice surprise to find inside the newspaper yesterday, the cover that I designed for the Cipaj´s magazine. It is a magazine oriented for young people, with information about courses, concerts and festivals, work orientation and a lot of things more ...
My cover was one of the winners of the Cipaj´s covers contest.
Inside, in the page number 3 there is a short biography about me.

Circulation of the magazine 55,000 copies 

 


Eduardo Redorat, author of the cover.
I was born in Zaragoza and I am passionate about Design, Illustration and Photography. I made a job of my vocation when after graduation in the School of Arts, I kept studying, obtaining the titles of Superior Technician in illustration and Superior Technician in Design and Editorial Production, this offered me the opportunity to move to Germany to practice as a graphic designer. Back here in Zaragoza, I continue learning and taking courses. You can reach me at eduardoredorat.blogspot.com and eduredorat@gmail.com





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave your comment